Saturday, May 7, 2011

Portrait Playlist: Free iPod Promotion



Well, it's almost time to launch the website. In my final efforts to finish a pricing scale I've had quite the struggle in deciding what promotional offers to create. 

In order to compliment my official website launch -- I've decided to throw in a really awesome promotional gift for anyone who books a portrait session on the day of the launch. 

Everyone loves music, and what better way to attract people than to give them something they'll love for FREE? So here's my idea! When you book a portrait session with me on Sunday, May 8th (launch day) you will get a FREE 8GB iPod Nano as a promotional gift. 

The promotion only lasts for one day so you'll have to act fast, but there is no limit to the amount of iPods given away. The only requirement is that you book your shoot on May 8th and payment in full is required on day of booking. All major credit cards are accepted. Payments can be easily made over the phone while booking your shoot.

www.jessedbarnes.com
www.twitter.com/jessedbarnes

No comments: